Thank you for stopping by my blog.

I write day after day because I discover extraordinary lessons from ordinary life experiences. I record my visual portraits of everyday life filled with something sacred in hopes that my reflections might bring an insight that blesses my readers.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Play Date With God Registration

In just two weeks, Monique and I will be leading the one day workshop for women on November 13th.  We would love to have some of  our facebook friends join us.  Registrations are coming in , but we need you.  The first five ladies to register this week will get a bonus gift from me.  Early registrations help us plan luncheons and supplies better.  So, you will be rewarded next Saturday for helping us out. 

The day will open with scriptural yoga .  The retreat will teach women how to connect wtih God in more creative and spiritual ways.  The cost of $65.00 will include journals, decorative materials, and lunch. Reservations can be made at http://www.lamplightercounseling.com/ or by calling Sandi at 289-7049 or Monique at 499-1974.  Anyone attending should bring a Bible, a picture of yourself, and a yoga mat if you have one.  The retreat is held at the People of Praise building at 3300 W. Moore Rd.  We will have a relaxing yet productive time together.  We will peel away unwanted labels that we carry and discover how God sees us and made us.  Please join us for the day.  It will be a blessed one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment