Thank you for stopping by my blog.

I write day after day because I discover extraordinary lessons from ordinary life experiences. I record my visual portraits of everyday life filled with something sacred in hopes that my reflections might bring an insight that blesses my readers.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dobie Gillis, the city dog

"Hey, look, mom, a garden in the middle of New Orleans, just for me."
This is the perfect fragrance.

Let's go find a girlfriend.

"Oh, my goodness, that is the cutest beagle across the street."
This was Dobie's last New Orleans' journey.  He loved making new dog friends and peeing on building corners.  I hope he will adapt to beach life as easily.  He's been a content car companion and loves when we take him sight seeing.   I bet Dobie Gillis is increasing his vocabulary on our winter journey.  We are going to Eustis, Fl.  for ten days.  I won't have much access to internet for a week or so.  Please stay tuned for a new blog when I have internet again.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment